The Future of Sexual Health
Get clinical strength acoustic wave therapy, one of the most effective treatments available for men that want to perform at their best, while getting intimate.
Receive clinical strength acoustic wave therapy, one of the most effective treatments available for women that want to take control of their own pleasure.
Two, at-home, acoustic wave devices that provide men and women with the convenience of optimizing their sexual performance from home under the supervision of a medical professional.
As Seen On
How to order?
Find a provider
Schedule a consult with one of our certified physicians to order your device.
Track your progress
Repair & optimize
Why it's better
High Success Rate
No Side Effects
Drug & Surgery Free
Frequently Asked Questions
You can purchase a The Phoenix Her or Him from a licensed physician. To order yours, click here to see which providers are offering the devices.
Yes. The Phoenix Her & Him is FDA- Recognized and follows the safe and proven protocols published in numerous acoustic study clinical studies. See Studies Here:
See Studies Here:
- Radial Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy Versus Ultrasound Therapy in the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Therapeutic Effects of Low Intensity Extracorporeal Low Energy Shock Wave Therapy On Stress Urinary Incontinence
- CHRONIC PELVIC PAIN SYNDROME IN WOMEN. REVIEW AND PRELIMINARY RESULTS WITH LOW-ENERGY EXTRACORPOREAL SHOCK WAVE THERAPY
- Low-Intensity Shockwave for Treatment of Vestibulodynia: A Randomized Controlled Therapy Trial
- Shockwave therapy as first-line treatment for Peyronie’s disease: a prospective study.
- Is Low-Intensity Shock Wave a Favorable Modality in The Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease?
- The Basic Physics of Waves, Soundwaves, and Shockwaves for Erectile Dysfunction.
- Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety, and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial.
- Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction after radical prostatectomy: a review of preclinical studies.
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Using Focused Linear Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwaves: Single-Blind, Sham-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Low-intensity shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction and the influence of disease duration.
- Twelve-Month Efficacy and Safety of Low-Intensity Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction in Patients Who Do Not Respond to Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors
Results vary on the level of dysfunction that you’re experiencing. Those with mild symptoms will enjoy results sooner than those with severe. That being said, most users experience noticeable results within the first 30 days.
People have varying levels of pain tolerance and many can perform the treatment with little discomfort. For those who are more sensitive, we provide and recommend the use of a topical numbing cream, and a sample is even included with the purchase of your Phoenix Him or Her device. The majority of users experience no pain at all.
The Phoenix Her and Him are powerful devices that are best utilized in conjunction with treatments like GAINSWave, FemiWave, PRP, and other innovative therapies. To maximize your results, speak with a provider near you so they can create a custom-protocol to match your goals.
The Phoenix Her & Him are the most powerful and advanced at-home acoustic device solutions for men and women. Because it is so powerful, it is only available for purchase through a licensed physician. Once you receive yours, you’ll receive detailed instructions, which may vary based on your condition and goals.
How does it work?
Sound waves are delivered.
Treatment is guided
Plaque is broken up.