Introducing The Phoenix HER
Fall in love with your love life again.
Receive clinical strength acoustic wave therapy, one of the most effective treatments available for women that want to take control of their own pleasure
In 6 to 12 sessionseach taking 15 minutes, Phoenix Her treatments:
- Stimulate the release of growth factors in vaginal tissue, resulting in the generation of new blood vessels
- Enhance sensitivity in the vagina
- Increase natural lubrication production
- Tighten and strengthen muscles to improve incontinence
As Seen On
How to order?
Find a provider
Schedule a consult with one of our certified physicians to order your device.
Track your progress
Repair & optimize
Why it's better
High Success Rate
With over 80 medical studies performed on acoustic therapy, you’ll enjoy the superior and proven results.
No Side Effects
Optimize your sexual performance from the comfort of your own home safely while eliminating pesky side-effects.
Drug & Surgery Free
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Phoenix Pro is FDA- Recognized and follows the safe and proven protocols published in numerous acoustic study clinical studies. See Studies Here:
See Studies Here:
- Radial Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy Versus Ultrasound Therapy in the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Shockwave therapy as first-line treatment for Peyronie’s disease: a prospective study.
- Is Low-Intensity Shock Wave a Favorable Modality in The Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease?
- The Basic Physics of Waves, Soundwaves, and Shockwaves for Erectile Dysfunction.
- Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety, and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial.
- Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction after radical prostatectomy: a review of preclinical studies.
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Using Focused Linear Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwaves: Single-Blind, Sham-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Low-intensity shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction and the influence of disease duration.
- Twelve-Month Efficacy and Safety of Low-Intensity Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction in Patients Who Do Not Respond to Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors
How does it work?
Sound waves are delivered.
Treatment is guided
Plaque is broken up.