Introducing The Phoenix HIM
You deserve a better solution for your manhood.
Get clinical strength acoustic wave therapy, one of the most effective treatments available for men that want to perform at their best, while getting intimate.
- Maximizes blood flow
- Strengthens the “package”
- Repairs sensitivity
- Decreases refractory time
- May eliminates the need for pills
- Promotes a fuller, more robust appearance
As Seen On
How to order?
Find a provider
Schedule a consult with one of our certified physicians to order your device.
Track your progress
Repair & optimize
Why it's better
High Success Rate
With over 80 medical studies performed on acoustic therapy, you’ll enjoy the superior and proven results.
No Side Effects
Drug & Surgery Free
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. The Phoenix Pro is FDA- Recognized and follows the safe and proven protocols published in numerous acoustic study clinical studies. See Studies Here:
See Studies Here:
- Radial Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy Versus Ultrasound Therapy in the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Shockwave therapy as first-line treatment for Peyronie’s disease: a prospective study.
- Is Low-Intensity Shock Wave a Favorable Modality in The Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease?
- The Basic Physics of Waves, Soundwaves, and Shockwaves for Erectile Dysfunction.
- Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety, and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial.
- Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction after radical prostatectomy: a review of preclinical studies.
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Using Focused Linear Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwaves: Single-Blind, Sham-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Low-intensity shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction and the influence of disease duration.
- Twelve-Month Efficacy and Safety of Low-Intensity Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction in Patients Who Do Not Respond to Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors
How does it work?
Sound waves are delivered.
Treatment is guided
Plaque is broken up.